Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wanna see some pics?

Since May of 2009 I have taken close to 13,000 photos - and that doesn't include those that have been deleted. We're on our second camera - well, our third actually but we did return one and are now using it's replacement.

Anyway along the way I've culled pics. and put together online photo albums. Most have captions and/or commentaries. Please view our Facebook and Picasa Web Albums.

By the way I'm experimenting with video. It's quite fun but time consuming. Although I have many video snippets putting them together in some sort of finished product is an ongoing learning experience. But I do have one to share. This footage is from April, 2011 in Oaxaca, Mexico.

Here's to ongoing adventures in all of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you so don't be shy.